Thursday, January 1, 2009

Tag From Ralene

Five things I remember from 10 years ago:
1. I was in the 7th grade
2. It was my first year in middle school
3. I had just come into young womens
4. I had a crush on Chris Dutton and Tony Cao
5. I loved walking hom from school in the rain!

Five things on today's list of things to do:
1. Get my haircut
2. Clean the pantry
3. Take down holiday decorations
4. Vacuum downstairs
5. Go to the Mall with Bret and Cameron

Five snacks I like:
1. Anything chocolate
2. Ice cream
3. Cheeze Its
4. Warm Pretzels with Cheese dip (Auntie Annes or Pretzel Wetzel, yum!)
5. Even though its not really under the snack catagory, I love fruit!

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1.Pay tithing and fast offerings
2. Pay off my house and car
3. Re-Decorate my home the way I really want it to look
4. Put some away for my kids college
5. Invest the rest

Five places I have lived:
1. Provo, UT (Breifly as a baby)
2. Tukwila, WA
3. Burien, WA
4. Federal Way, WA
5. Orting, WA

Five jobs I have had:
1. Cashier/Waitress/Busser at The Daily Perk
2. Sees Candy Guest Service Rep (I filled the boxes behind the counter)
3. Guest Service Rep and Bridal Coordinator at Gene Juarez Salon
4. Front Desk Manager at Gene Juarez Salon
5. Hair Stylist at Gene Juarez Salon

I tag Andrea, Courtney, Diane, Amelia, Megan, Jody and Nicky.

No comments: