Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year Goals

I decided to come up with a list of things I want to accomplish or things I want my family to do during 2009. I have never really been much of a new years resolution person, but I thought I would try it out.

1. Get back to my pre-baby weight, so loose 5lbs. Although I would love to loose 10 or 15!
2. Be a better housewife, Im horrible at keeping my house spotless all the time.
3. Hopefully be pregnant with our second child before the end of 2009.
4. Start going on monthly dates with Bret.
5. Get better at budgeting money.
6. We started reading the Book of Morman and we want to be finished by December 09.

There are lots of other things but this is a good starter goal list. I am excited with what this year will bring. Cameron is going to change so much, he will start crawling, walking, learning words, he will turn 1 in May which I cant even believe. I hope I can accomlish even just a few things on that list and I will be happy:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job! I have never been a new years resolution person either.