Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Santa

We took Cameron to see Santa today. I must admit I was afraid for how this was going to turn out... We have all seen the Santa picture with the kids face bright red screaming. I was pleasently surprised! He sat on his lap and showed off his new skill of waving. He just kept waving to Bret and I with a smile on his face. At that moment I was so proud of him for giving us a good first Christmas picture with Santa, and for being able to wave to us, so cute! I swear that everytime he goes in for pictures he scratches his face somehow. I hasnt failed yet. So yesterday he scratched his cheek pretty bad, so you can kind of see it in the picture. I contimplated momentarily putting a little concealer on it, but that left my mind quickly. Besides, Bret would never approve of his boy wearing makeup. I cant wait for Christmas day so Cameron can open his presents!

3 comments:

RaLene said...

This has to be one of the cutest baby pictures with Santa that I have ever seen. You couldn't have gotten a better pose and a better smile. This is a winner, one to cherish for a lifetime.

Anonymous said...

The picture is adorable!! He looks as happy as can be.

April said...

Too cute! He's smiling AND waving!? That's priceless (not to mention rare)!