Wednesday, December 24, 2008

T'was The Night Before Christmas...




In my family we had the tradition that we could open one present on Christmas Eve and that gift was our Christmas pajamas. So I decided to keep it going with Cameron and our family. I wrapped up his cute little PJ's, which let me tell you were totally made for a skinny little baby. We had to buy them in 18 month size just to fit his chubby little arms and legs in them! It was so fun letting him open them up and putting them on him.
I think this picture is so cute, his little bottom in those striped pj bottoms.I stuffed his stocking with a couple different kinds of balls, "The Hungry Catapillar" book and a stuffed Hungry Catapillar toy and toy hammer that makes sounds when you pound it. I cant wait to get up tomorrow morning and let the real fun begin!


1 comment:

Kaye and Mike said...

What a cutie! I can't wait to see you call this morning!