Saturday, December 6, 2008

Finally... A Good Day!

Today was the first good day we have had in over a week! Cameron didnt throw up once or have any "messy diapers" and he ate all his bottles like normal, just an ounce less than normal. And he ate his baby food meals too. I am so relieved! I have been so exhausted from his lack of sleep because in turn it makes me not get much sleep. Its amazing how when they are first born your body kicks into overdrive and even though your exhausted beyond reason you survive. But then once you get used to getting more sleep again it kills you to have one bad night, and I have had at least 7! I am so thankful that he is doing better. I have been so worried about him. He was so playful and giggly today which he hasnt been in a while. He had lots and lots of wet diapers which means he is well hydrated, he was having only 3-4 a day while he was sick. We bought a humidifier the other day and it seems to be really helping with his coughing at night and helping keep his runny nose somewhat under control. I am really glad we got one. Anyway, I think we are over the hump and finally on our way to full recovery!!

2 comments:

Queen Mimi said...

That is so good to hear! I hope you all rest up quickly :) BTW, I am loving my haircut! You are so talented! Thanks so much!

Thomas Family said...

YEAH for HUMIDIFIERS!
I'm so glad your happy with buying one too and that its helped. Ry has had a cold for a little while lately too and that humidifier is such a blessed item to have once again.
So so glad to hear he is doing better!