Saturday, December 27, 2008

So Close!

Cameron is really close to crawling! He gets up on his knees and rocks, he has gotten into a sitting position from his tummy a few times too! He can crawl backwards a little bit but not forward. He is also starting to try to pull up on things. He likes to grab onto me and pull up and now with his new toy he got for Christmas he has been working really hard to pull up on it. I feel like he has changed a ton over the last few weeks. He also learned how to wave and he started turning the pages when I read him books. He is growing too fast for me! I hope he learns how to crawl forward soon, although that brings a whole new hastle to having to really baby-proof my house.

2 comments:

Richard and Diane said...

This is around the time Brooklyn started crawling. He's going to take off any day I bet. It amazes me how much kids learn when they're little. Dylan and Cameron are only 2 months apart, and Cameron is just about crawling and Dylan is no where close, they can learn so much so quick.

Anonymous said...

Cameron looks impressive ready to take off. He has changed so much since I saw him last month.