Tuesday, December 23, 2008

All Cameron Wants For Christmas...

Is his two front teeth! This morning when we woke up I felt some little points poking through his gums on his bottom gums. I was SO excited! I have been waiting and waiting for these teeth to pop through for forever. He started acting like he was teething around 5 months and has been drooling like crazy, chewing on everthing and knawing on my finger ever since and finally some pay off. I hope they really come up through the gums completely soon because I think he will look so cute with two front teeth:)

1 comment:

RaLene said...

"All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth. . . My two front teeth. . . My two front teeth."

That is so perfect. I hadn't thought of this song as getting your first two teeth, only getting ones that you have lost, like when you are in first grade. Another great moment to remember for Christmas. Aren't blogs wonderful for catching. . and remembering these little things that we might have forgotten otherwise?

Merry Christmas