Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Another Cute Craft

I was feeling rather crafty and had to do something, so I did this tonight! My friend from church has a vinyl business (Phraseworthy) and I recently ordered something from her. It only required 4 vinyls but she gave me two extra. I couldnt decide what to do with them, I thought about having Bret cut some wood to do the same thing with the extra two that I did with the other 4, but I changed my mind. So the vinyl is one of the extra two and the snowflakes I cut with my handy dandy nifty Cricut machine:) I love making things like this, they are quick and fun and they make your house look nice. I know its a little too late to use as decoration this year, but it will be out next year!

2 comments:

RaLene said...

This is adorable. I wish I had more time for crafts. Maybe one day. Thanks for sharing. You are a great photographer too.

Lauralee said...

cute liz.. like the snowflakes!