Monday, January 12, 2009

Stuff Cameron Is Up To

Cameron has been doing lots of new things lately or just doing funny things that I caught on camera. I figured I would combine them into one post.
Just the other day he tried Kraft Singles Cheese for the first time and he really likes it! He is starting to chew/mash his food so that brings opportunity for alot more kinds of food and textures. He also tried this last week canned peaches (in small peices) and he tried his first 3rd foods baby food so it had little peices of noodles and carrots for him to chew. He seems to really like trying new foods, he makes some funny faces sometimes though! Its really fun for me to give him new things and watch him learn how to eat them.
Since Cameron now has two teeth I have been brushing his teeth/gums with a toothbrush instead of a finger brush. He doesnt like it when I do it that much, except that he loves to suck off the fruity flavored toothpaste. But, he does love to do it himself, stubborn already! I think its super cute to watch him try to brush his teeth/gums on his own. I think he mostly chews on it but he gets some brushing movement in there.
Ok... This one is weird and funny! He is slowly growing more hair and his new thing is to pull his own hair. It must not hurt because he doesnt cry or anything but he makes a really funny face, as you can see above, and pulls on his hair like he is mad. But he never is mad he just laughs or keeps playing afterward. I think its so funny to watch him do it! I have no idea where he got the idea to pull his hair.

As I have posted in the past he is really close to crawling, he gets on his hands and knees and rocks. He has even crawled forward a tad bit a few times, but usually ends up crawling backward. Just two days ago he started doing this army crawl type thing to move forward. Now he can go in circles, crawl backward and army scoot forward. I think its cute that he figured out this way to do it, but I sure hope he firgures out crawling on his hands and knees forward soon because I couldnt imagine that this would be the most comfy way of getting around.

No comments: