Sunday, January 4, 2009

8 Months

Cameron is 8 months old today. Time is flying by! Over the last few weeks he has really grown and changed a lot. He has two bottom teeth now and it makes him look a lot older to me. He is really stubborn and barely ever lets me see them except when he smiles and talks. When I try to feel his gums or look at his teeth he clamps his mouth shut. He has a ton of energy and is always wiggling around and trying to get to a toy or get away from me. He loves playing with other babies now.
He finally has a little bit of hair, its not really thick but the hair he does have is long. The other night I wanted to try some gel in his hair and I gave him a little mohawk. Its hard to capture in a picture, but it was so cute and funny! Im thinking I might have to give him a little haircut soon because he has some really long hairs that hang over his ears.
He loves to stand on his Crawl and Cruise Jungle he got for Christmas and yell, its so funny!
The other night we got to go to a baby shower for a friend I used to work with and it was at another girls house I used to work with. She was pregnant at the same time as me and our babies were due a week apart. Her son, Hayden, was born 12 days after Cameron. I was fun to let them play together. Cameron had a lot of fun!
Like I said, Cameron LOVES to stand up. He has started pulling up on us. He cant do it as well on other things like tables and such but he can certainly pull up on our legs. He insists on standing most of the time. And when he is not standing he loves to crawl backwards all over the living room. Im hoping he figures it out soon and crawls forward instead of backward. I am amazed at how quickly he is changing and growing up.

1 comment:

Thomas Family said...

Wow Liz, he just keeps getting more and more handsome.
It was great to catch up with you a little today. Again I'm totally serious if there is anything you need with all the flooding going on, just give me a call, whatever it be, we are happy to help. You guys are in our prayers.