Monday, January 26, 2009

Crafts, Crawling and Food

I wanted to make some valentines decorations so here is one I made tonight. I bought a stencil cutter that my friend told me about and cut out the stencils for it. I have been planning this out in my mind for about a week and my friends mother in law happened to do one similar and posted pictures on her blog so I stole a few ideas from it, but most of it was me:) I love doing crafts! (Sorry about the TV in the background! I forgot to turn it off.)

Cameron is crawling! For about the past month he has been scooting and getting on his knees but never crawled on his hands and knees. On the 23rd he crawled across the living room, long term crawl for the first time! I was so excited. Every since then he has been going all over the place. So now he can pull up to standing, get into sitting from tummy and crawl. All of this happened withing the last month or so. I am loving watching him learn more and more. He also starting saying "mum" for me and "dada" for Bret. He understands a lot more even though he cant talk, I will ask him to hand me something and he will hand it to me and he knows when I say "up" it means I am going to pick him up or help him stand up. And lots more! We had to lower his mattress in his crib because he is pulling up in his crib now too. This morning we woke up to his mobile music playing and I went in and he was on his hands and knees pushing the buttons. It was so funny because he has never done that before. (I had another video of him crawling, pulling up and getting into sitting but it was too long and wouldnt download on the post)


I have been giving Cameron a lot more food rather than just baby food. One of his new favorites is grilled cheese. I make it a different way for him, I toast a peice of wheat bread and then right when it pops out of the toaster I put a peice of Kraft Singles on it and let it melt then cut it in little squares. He loves it! He can feed himself now, except for his baby food, he cant use a spoon yet. He also ate macaroni and cheese and spaghettios. I always give him a little of what we are eating, of course unless its not something he should have. He loves his food and loves to make a mess with it too!

3 comments:

Lance and Megan Jacobsen said...

You always make the cutest crafts!!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Cameron!! You thought he would never crawl and now you wish he would stop. He reminds me of you because you were the busiest child I have ever known.

April said...

Cute Valentine craft! And congrats to Cameron on the crawling!