Thursday, January 22, 2009

Let Me Outa Here!

I have never really used the Pack and Play as a means of containment until the other day. I had to get ready because we needed to be somewhere that morning and I was trying so hard to get dressed and Cameron kept getting into things he shouldnt and being a wild boy. So I pulled out the Pack and Play and put him in there with some toys. Let me just say, this did not make him happy. He played for a few minutes until he decided he wanted to get on the move and then the crying and screaming began. He was so pitiful, he would put his hands up against the mesh and make a sad little face and whine. Unfortunatly for him, this didnt work on me because I was running late and had to hurry to get ready and didnt have time to take him out. Mean mommy, right? Anyway, I just thought it was cute and funny the way he put his hands on the sides.

3 comments:

The Mayne Famiy said...

Sometimes you just gotta do what you ya gotta do. Your little guy is so cute. I love seeing blogs on my time. It fun to feel like you can know what others are doing even when you don't have time to chat. You guys are amazing. Love you, Kristen

Anonymous said...

Just wait until he can climb out. I am sure it won't be long until he can climb out the crib. You'll really be busy then!!

April said...

Nope, you're not a mean Mommy, but a Mommy who had to get the job done. :-) Ally spent many a days playing in her port-a-crib when I worked at a carpet store and took her with me every day!