Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Summer Swimming





Today we went swimming with my friend Andrea and her two kids Corina and Rylec. It was a lot of fun! Cameron slept for the first little while we were there so we left Rylec and Cameron by the side of the pool with Andrea's mom so we could go play ourselves, its fun to act like a kid again sometimes. Then we took the babies in with us and Cameron wasnt sure he liked it at first but he warmed up to the idea and started to have fun. Rylec was having a blast he was kicking his feet and pushing himself away from the stairs, it was so cute! Im so glad we have sons so close in age. I had to get a picture of the baby bottoms, I love it! Summer is so much fun. Im sure it will be even more fun next year when he is over a year old, I cant wait!

3 comments:

Thomas Family said...

Okay I know I gave you a hard time about the whole baby bottom blogging thing, but I love that picture too, its just too fun. Thanks so much for coming swimming with me too.

Kaye and Mike said...

You were always such a water baby! When you were just over a year old we went down a water slide together. I hope Cameron grows to enjoy it as much as you did. I loved the photos! Mom

Danielle said...

Oh my goodness...that bum picture is to die for! He won't like it later but a mommy's treasure forever, for sure.