Saturday, August 9, 2008

3 Month Photos






Here are a few of the pictures from his 3 month photo shoot today with Photosbyiah. It was a lot of fun and they did such an awesome job! I got these off their blog so when I get them on CD I will post some more. Their link is under "friends" on my blog if you are interested in having them take pictures for you too. I will say that they did a really great job and they were very creative with their ideas. I would highly recommend having them take your families pictures. They are right in Tacoma which is really handy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful pictures!! I wish I could get to his cheecks to kiss them. They are so adorable!!

Love,
Jenny

Courtney said...

I LOVE the pictures! The first one of Cameron looks amazing and I love the family picture, too. Is Cameron holding his fire department Teddy? See, its already funny:) I can't wait to see more pictures!

Thomas Family said...

Oh my word Liz, those pictures ARE amazing! Cameron is sooo handsome and your whole family is just beautiful, I really cant believe it. You and Bret really have a baby now!

Kaye and Mike said...

What an absolutely beautiful baby he is and such a nice looking family too. I can't believe he is 3 months old already! Love, Mom

Nicky and Patrick said...

Hey Elizabeth~
This is Nicky, Aunt Lynda's daughter. I got your blog address from my mom and wanted to say hello. You little bot is so cute. Everything is great for Patrick and I. Check out our blog at nicolecassity.blogspot.com
~Nicky