Sunday, August 3, 2008

Family Fun!










Yesterday was a hair doing-family seeing extravaganza! First of all we stopped off at my parents to see them and I cut my brothers hair (doesnt he look handsome!). They really enjoyed seeing Cameron even though he slept through most the visit. Then we headed over to Maggie and Richards for me to cut and color Megans hair and color Maggies hair! Busy hair day. Cameron got to spend time with his Grandma and Grandpa Madsen, his Uncle Jim, Aunt Megan and his cousins Riley, Peyton and Brody, he really enjoyed it! I think all the commotion made him a little fussy, he isnt used to so many people all at once. We were going to take him in the pool but it turned out to be a little too cold for his little body so he sat by the pool with Bret while Riley, Peyton and Jim swam. It was so much fun spending time with family. We dont get to see Jim and Megan and their kids very often so it was a real treat:) Brody is getting so big! He was wearing Brets hat and looked so cute so we had to get a picture. I am so excited that they are so close in age! It will be so fun for them to have a cousin so close.

No comments: