Sunday, August 31, 2008

Growing Like A Weed

Cameron is growing way to quick! I had no idea about sizing with baby clothes when I was buying for him before he was born so I just assumed that when it said 6 months on it then it meant he would fit it at 6 months, how naive of me. I now realize that, of course, every baby is different and mine seems to be the big one of the pack because he is already in 6-9 month clothes, some 9 month and a few 12 month onsies! Can you believe that? And only 4 months old... Anyhow, I obviously bought for the wrong seasons when I was shopping and I bought a lot of clothes up to 6 months because I figured I would have at least 6 months before I would have to worry about buying more. So he had no pants that really fit him and no warmer onsies since the weather is cooling down, and no socks big enough to fit his chubby feet! Last night we went and got him some new clothes, long pants, long sleeve onsies, socks and a good winter jacket for in the next few months. Childrens place was having a sale and this hat he is wearing was only 50 cents, so I had to get it, how cute. The picture here is him in some of his new clothes. Because he has outgrown 90% of the clothes I had bought him before I figured it was time to sort through them and store them away. Look at all those clothes he has grown out of in just 4 months... This picture doesnt even do it justice for how big those piles are. At least I know now with my next baby, but unfortunately he/she could be totally different!

2 comments:

Lauralee said...

he is so cute..my kids were big babies too.. they never got to wear newborn clothes really.. but they were always about double.. so at 6 months they wore 12 months.. at a year they wore 2t.. thankfully that has slowed down! :)

thanks again for the great haircuts.. my girls love their hair!

Anonymous said...

I wish I had bought him bigger sizes because I knew babies go through the smaller sizes quickly!

I love the hat - very cute. Thanks for the pictures you mailed! I love the picture of him sleeping showing his incredibly chubby cheeks. They need to be kissed by his aunt Jenny.

Keep the clothes. If you have another boy you can use them again however short of a time it may be.

Love,
Jenny