Thursday, August 28, 2008

Look At Me!

This morning Cameron sat on his own! He has been starting to do it for the last few days but I have had to support him still. He doesnt like to lay back anymore, he will work so hard to pull himself into a sitting position if you have him leaned back, even to feed him! So today I was working with him on the floor and I let go and he did it on his own. Of course it only lasted for about 30 seconds-1 minute and then he fell to the side, but he still did it. And he was able to hold it for that long a few times. So now he just has to work more on staying steady for longer.
He kept trying to eat his toes! He would sit there and look at me and then grab his foot and work really hard to pull his mouth to it, but sadly his budha belly got in the way:) He is growing so fast and learning so quickly. I am so proud of him!