Friday, August 1, 2008

Look How Much I Have Grown!


I was looking through the pictures from his first week home the other day and I was amazed at how small he looked on the changer in this photo. He takes up the whole thing now and Im thinking we might have to move to the floor soon cause he is getting kinda crammed on the changer now. I dont even honestly remember him being that small, which I hate that I cant remember but I think that I dont notice the changes as much since Im with him every day. I wish I could remember what it felt like to hold him when he was that small. Its such a bummer that the first week has to be so hectic and sleepless because it kinda makes your memory a little less effective. And thats the time you want to remember the most because they are still so small and want you to hold them all the time and cuddle up with them... I feel like before I know it he will be crawling or walking and he wont ever want to be snuggled up with again:( So I am trying to savor every little moment with him so that I always remember how small he is now.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

I know exactly how you feel...every milestone is bittersweet. Just soak up every moment:)

Kaye and Mike said...

Wow! How he has grown in three months! Yes, it's hard they'll never go back. I still want to hold my babies again.

Richard and Diane said...

He has gotten so big and I haven't even met him yet. I totally know what you mean about him growing and not seeing it, people already tell me that Dylan is getting bigger and I don't see it since I'm with him all the time.

Richard and Diane said...

If you want more family blogs links, Sean and Siri, and Lori and Travis on my blog, are cousins. I saw you already got Kristi's and Chad's. Sean and Lori are their siblings.