Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Today we took Cameron to the pumpkin patch by our house and picked out some great pumpkins to carve. He seemed very interested in all the orange everywhere. We got him a little pumpkin and we each picked out our own pumpkins. It was a lot of fun and I cant wait til next year when he will be able to run around and understand better what we are doing. But Im excited to celebrate his first Halloween!










They had a little activity barn. Obviously he is too small to do "activities," but we showed him how to bang on the pots and pans to make noise and he tried it. I think he had fun, the noise was a little startling to him though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks very cute in his winter cap. Grandpa would be pretty proud of you for keeping his head warm. He says he knows how it feels to have a cold head and every body should keep caps on babies.

I love your hair Elizabeth. I am trying to grow my out like that but it will never look the same since I am missing so much on top!! :( I am really struggling to him the balding.

Kaye and Mike said...

What a little angel! He gets cuter every day! I love the photo of him in the wagon with the pumpkins.