Sunday, October 12, 2008

Jessicas Wedding

Jessica got married this Saturday and it was a lot of fun. Bret and I were invited to the sealing so it was great to be able to go to the temple and watch her and her husband Daniel get sealed. I did her hair and I had to get up at 3:30am to be up to her hotel by 5:15am to do her hair in time for her to get to the temple in time to prepare for her sealing. Since my parents live closer and I would have less of a drive in the morning, Cameron and I stayed the night there on Friday night. It was quite the adventure, I cant believe how much stuff I had to pack just to take a baby overnight and through a day somewhere other than home. I felt like I was packing for a week long trip! Anyhow, the sealing was beautiful and so was her reception. Here are pictures of her hair all done and beautiful. I wish you could see it better in the pictures, but I did a finger wave side swoop bang leading back to the bun in the back but because the hair is so dark you cant see it in the picture. She looked so great!

No comments: