Friday, October 31, 2008

Berry Berry-licious!




I bought Cameron this mesh feeder that you put fresh fruits and veggies in and it helps him eat them without swallowing too much or chocking. He loves it! I bought some strawberries and he devoured them. He was chowing down, sucking all the juice out of them and squeezing them through the mesh. I have to say this was a good buy. He also at pear and apple in it. Its a hit!

He has been expanding his pallet a bit and trying new foods. First of all the fresh fruits. Then today he tried turkey and gravy baby food. I was kind of nervous that he would reject it completely, mushed up meat just doesn't sound tasty, but to my surprise he loved it! Because he sits completely on his own all the time now it opens up new possibilities for food choices. He can eat the gerber 2nd foods now which give you more choices then just fruits and veggies. He ate some gerber wagon wheels. They are little round puffs that look like wheels that dissolve in your mouth. I think he is really enjoying the new tastes and textures.

2 comments:

Thomas Family said...

I so need to go pick that up...the only place I've known sells it is BabiesRUs and I just dont swing by their that often. Did you happen to find it somewhere else closer.

April said...

Great idea, Liz! I've seen those but never tried them . . . where do you find them? Now you can breathe a little easier about the choking thing!