Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Attack the Teddy!





We have discovered that Cameron is in love with this teddy bear. He got it from the firemen when I got in that car accident in August. He was attacking it like you wouldn't believe. I would hold it out in front of him and would would flap his arms and squeal, reach out and snatch it out of my hands. And then of course chew on it like he does everything else. He did this for at least a half an hour before I discovered it was time for a diaper change, but if I hadnt stopped him I think he could have gone on doing this all day. It was really funny to watch. Its his new favorite toy!


2 comments:

Kristi said...

I came across Jodi's blog which lead me to yours. I am adding you to my blogging buddy list if that is okay. Your little guy is darling

Cousin Kristi

Queen Mimi said...

How funny! He is too cute!