Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween and Trick or Treating

Cameron's First HalloweenCameron was dressed as a chicken for Halloween. I actually bought this costume last year after Halloween on sale at Old Navy. I thought it was so cute and I didnt know if we were having a boy or a girl yet and I figured this could go either way. I was kind of worried when I realized he was a big boy that he would grow out of it before Halloween. But we just made it! The pants were a little tight. I think he looks so cute!
He was not very happy that we were putting his costume on him. He screamed the whole time. Not to mention today he was a "non-napper" so he was fussy anyway. Hopefully next time he will be happier to be putting on a costume! Me and Cameron on our front porch after trick-or-treating in the neighborhood with Courtney and Hank.
Cameron is a little young to trick-or-treat and actually get candy, so we tagged along with our friends Courtney and Hank(who was an amazingly cute Elmo). It was fun walking around with them and being able to show Cameron what Halloween is like. He seemed a little confused as to why we were outside at night, in the cold and he was dressed in weird clothes. Overall we had a lot of fun!
Hank and Cameron before we headed out to go trick-or-treating. Aren't they adorable? Cameron looks like he is having a blast, doesnt he...?
He was really checking out the candy. I think he really liked the wrappers and the noise they made. He tries to shove everything in his mouth, so this was no different. But we were able to keep the candy out of his mouth this time.
Cameron and Bret, I love this picture! Looking so handsome together. I cant wait for next year, I hope he enjoys dressing up and going trick-or-treating like I always did:)

4 comments:

Queen Mimi said...

Cameron is too CUTE!!! Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween :) I hope all is well with you!

Kaye and Mike said...

Darling Halloween pictures. I'm sure with you as his mother he'll always love Halloween!

Anonymous said...

He is adorable!! It looks like you all enjoyed your halloween.

April said...

Great choice on the costume! He really looked great!