Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Mommy Worries

Cameron is still not rolling over really. He has done it a few times on his own, but he seems to have no interest whatsoever in doing it. I will help him roll over to give him some new scenery from a different point of view, but he wont do it on his own. He is content to just lay on his back and turn his head from side to side and kick his legs. I am worried that he isnt rolling over yet. I know every baby develops differently, but shouldnt he be doing it by now? I think that as a mommy once you cant worry about one thing you find another to worry about. This is my current one. He has his 6 month doctor visit in 3 weeks so I am going to check up with his doctor then and see what he thinks. Although, he can sit on his own really well so at least he can do one thing!

4 comments:

Lauralee said...

it's easy to say don't worry.... he WILL do it eventually.. when he is ready.. enjoy him being immovable.. those are the good times! :)

Thomas Family said...

totally agree with the last comment.
Before you know it, you'll be saying you miss the days when he didnt crawl into everything. I feel like I am about to see my boy go from crawling to running and believe it or not, THAT has me worried.

Kaye and Mike said...

As you may remember, I couldn't get you to crawl. I got down on the floor with you and made you go through the crawling motions. I had heard if babies didn't crawl it could lead to learning disabilities later in life. We'll, as you can see, you are fine. Go ahead and ask the doctor but it just may be Cameron! Love, Mom :)

Amy said...

I understand your frustration and worry! Elizabeth will roll all over the place and she just started crawling but she won't really sit up on her own. When I sit her up she arches her back and flips back to lie down. I know it will come we just have to be patient and realize that every baby develops in their own unique way.