Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I Love Apples!

"Yum Yum, green apple...
"Oops I dropped it!"
"I guess I will just have to look cute then..."

I was washing dishes and had Cameron sitting in his high chair playing with some toys and he was staring down the apples on the counter. I washed one really well and gave it to him. He loved it! He played with it for quite a while. He would drop it down under his arm in the highchair and then look at me with big eyes cause he wanted me to get it out for him so he could continue shoving it into his mouth. It was so cute!

2 comments:

Kaye and Mike said...

He is going to grow up wondering what that thing is in front of our faces all the time (the camera)! He must see it every day! But, he's so cute you can't help but take photos! I can see Bret in these photos.

Anonymous said...

Adorable pictures!! You got some great shots of his expressions.