Sunday, October 26, 2008

Brodys First Birthday Party

Saturday was Brodys birthday party, he is 1 year old now! Cameron and him are almost exactly 6 months apart. I am so excited to have them be so close in age and be good friends and cousins. We had a lot of fun at his party, we always love to get together with family.

Brody in his birthday boy hat and bib.
Yum Yum! The best part of 1st birthdays, getting messy!

Cameron and Brody played together for a few minutes before it was cake time. They are so cute together! Cameron seemed mesmerized by Brodys abilities as a 1 year old.
Peyton loves Cameron. She always is so excited to see him and play with him. He seemed like he really enjoyed her too. He loves hair so she was a little bit frustrated I think when he kept grabbing her hair. But we tucked it into her shirt and it was all fun after that!
I didnt realize he was grabbing her hair when I was taking the picture. I saw this later when I looked at all of them, poor girl! I just thought it was funny that I happened to capture it.
At the end everyone got birthday hats and one of those things you blow in to make noise and it puffs out. Cameron was loving watching it go in and out. He was laughing so hard.

No comments: