Monday, October 6, 2008

My 5 Month Old, 20 Pounder












I cant believe my baby is already 5 months old! He is growing so quickly. He is almost half a year... amazing how fast time flies. I weighed him the other day and he is already 20lbs! He is doing so much fun stuff now, sitting, eating some baby food and rice cereal, laughs and squeals, smiles all the time (he is a big flirt), and babbling up a storm! I sure love my little boy so much and I am having such a fun time being his mommy and watching him learn and grow. Its the best job in the world!

2 comments:

Richard and Diane said...

I can't believe how big Cameron is. He's going to be bigger than Brooklyn soon (She seems to have a hard time gaining weight, she was only 20.5lbs at her 18 month appt). I'm really impressed that he can sit up, especially since I think he's been doing it for a month (he was able to at 4 months, right?). Brooklyn sat up at 5 months, and Dylan is no where close to it.

Kaye and Mike said...

How time flies and how he has grown! You're doing a great job as a mom! I'm glad you think it's the best job in the world. Love, Mom