Thursday, June 4, 2009

Water!

Since the weather has been so hot this week I picked up a little blow up pool for Cameron when I was out. I took him out there to help me fill it up before we were going to play in it, but he had other plans in mind. We didnt even get inside to get his swim shorts on and we didnt make it into the pool before he was drenched. He saw the hose and he was in heaven! He would put his hand in front of the water so it would spray him and he thought it was the funniest thing ever. Here are a few pictures of him playing in the water, and then there is a video at the bottom.
After I turned the water off because he was soaked, he ran over to the handle to try to turn it back on. He didnt understand why I shut it off on him. Then of course since he was so wet I had to take his clothes off so I let him run around in the backyard for a little bit in just his diaper. He kept going over to the pool and splashing his hands in it. Hopefully next time we will actually make it into the pool to play!

3 comments:

Kaye and Mike said...

He is such a happy baby! I miss him, I haven't seen him in two weeks!

Lance and Megan Jacobsen said...

Hey, we have to same pool. Kaylee loves the pool too!

Kristin said...

The video of him laughing is so cute! A hose and a pool, what a great way to cool off.