Monday, June 29, 2009

Rileys Birthday Party

Yesterday was our niece Riley's 6th birthday party! Here is me and the birthday girl.
It was a princess/pirate party. The girls dressed in princess gowns and the boys in pirate outfits. Here is Riley in her beautiful party gown.
Cameron was enjoying spending time with his cousin Easton who he hasnt seen since he was only 8 weeks old! I think this picture is cute. They were loungin' on the swing together.
Here they are playing in the sandbox together.
Here is Cameron and Dylan playing together in the sandbox. Cameron has never met Dylan before, actually neither had Bret or I. So we were excited to meet him.

It was a really fun party. We love getting together with family. I wish I had taken more pictures. Happy Birthday Riley!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your new glasses!! They look really good on you.

Lauralee said...

love that picture of you in your glasses! so cute! I have always wanted to wear glasses! :)