Monday, June 1, 2009

Naked Baby=Dirty Carpet

After Camerons bath sometimes he escapes while Im trying to get his diaper on so I let him run around for a minute naked. Bret always says "hes gonna go potty without his diaper on." Well its never happened, well until today. He sat down to play for a minute so I decided I was going to take a picture real fast and then get his diaper and pjs on. I took a picture and noticed he was sitting kinda funny, snapped another, and thought "what is that in the picture?" Thats when I realized I had photographed my son pooping on the carpet!! I couldnt believe it! So I jumped up and made sure he didnt smash it into the carpet, Bret came over and picked him up. He managed to get it on his hands and thigh (yuck) so Bret held him in the air while I wiped him down. So gross! I guess I learned my lesson. All we could do was laugh, it was pretty funny.

1 comment:

Lance and Megan Jacobsen said...

That is so funny! I have let Kaylee roam around after a bath without anything on before, and have thought the same thing...that she is going to pee or something on the carpet. Luckily it hasn't happened yet, I guess I should watch out though.