Saturday, June 13, 2009

Buddies

The other day I watched my friends son for a few hours. Cameron and Hank had a blast playing together. Cameron always loves having friends over and having someone other than mom to play with, I think he gets bored of me. They were so silly and did the funniest things.
They swiffered my kitchen together, thank you boys, all while wearing bowls on their heads!
They played under the table together, they thought this was really funny.
They rode Camerons bike toy together. It was so cute, Cameron was sitting on it so Hank came and got on the back and they sat like this for a few minutes. Cameron thought it was so funny having Hank on there with him.
Thanks for coming to play Hank!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Liz, thanks for letting me dump him off at your house the other day--without even any notice. So nice to have my good friend also be my neighbor!

Lauralee said...

fun! looks like they had a great time together! I bet that is great to have a little buddy for Cameron so close!