Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Cameron Gets a Haircut

Yesterday I decided to give up the reins to someone with experience in cutting wiggly baby hair. I have cut his hair twice and it was such a fight and never turned out how I wanted. So I wanted to see if someone else could do a good job. We took him to a kids haircut place and they did a pretty good job. She gave him a sucker, which hes has never had before, so I think that helped. He loved it!! He was still really wiggly and cried a bit. But at the end he started to have fun. I was trying to let his hair grow out a bit but we have family pictures with Brets side of the family next week so I wanted him to look sharp. He looks like such a handsome young man!
Here was the best "before" picture I could get.
Now he was starting to have fun.

Here he is back at home with is handsome hair cut, eating a car, of course...

2 comments:

Richard and Diane said...

Cute! I just got back from taking Brooklyn for a bang trim and Dylan for a haircut for the family photo. Now I just need mine done. Look forward to seeing you guys next week.

Thomas Family said...

Oh how cute, I think thats the same place and lady that cut Ry's hair. Is it that place over by the Rock Restaurant?