Saturday, June 20, 2009

Cars and Some Messy Business

This morning Bret went golfing so it was just me and Cameron. When we woke up Cameron had wet through his pjs so I took them off and gave him a clean diaper. He ran around in his diaper for a bit and I decided to check my email. I was on the computer facing away from him for maybe 3 minutes and I could hear him playing. I will spare the pictures I took, but while I was turned around he managed to take his diaper off, poop on my kitchen floor and smear it all over the floor and himself... I seriously had looked at him, looked at my email, read one, heard him playing, looked at him again and there was the "poop art" everywhere! Kids are so fast! I have no idea how on earth he got his diaper off. But now that I know he can take it off it will be the end of letting him run around in his diaper.

Then when Bret got home we took Cameron to a car show that was going on in town and met up with some of our friends. It was his first car show, Bret was so proud. Here are a few pictures. I think he had fun. He would have had more fun if we had let him touch all the cars, but that was off limits.
Bret and Cameron admiring a car.
Bret and Cameron.
My friend Carrie(whos about to have a baby!), me and Cameron at the show.

No comments: