Friday, March 20, 2009

Walking! (video)


I cant even believe that I am posting a post called walking, shouldnt my baby still be laying in a bouncer all swaddled up? Time flies way too fast. Yesterday Cameron took his first steps and today he has been doing it left and right. Of course, the moment that I get the camera out it takes tons of work to get him to do it, but when the camera is off he does it on his own. Amazing! It took a little for him to walk in the video, but keep your eyes open, he does it! He still falls after a few steps and Im sure he will continue falling a bit for a little while.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! He is doing great! It won't be long now until he is walking every where.

It never ceases to amaze me how quickly they grow up.

Rick and Britt said...

That is so cute!!! I can't believe he is walking already. I swear it seems like Janson will never be at that stage.

Richard and Diane said...

I can't believe he's walking already! Brooklyn took her first steps at 11 months and would walk between me and Richard, even if it was across the whole room she wouldn't go off by herself walking until she was 13 months. So Cameron beat her out, he probably beat out Dylan too, he would just rather roll everywhere.

Thomas Family said...

Wow, Liz
He is growing up soo fast.
Way-to-go Cameron!!!