Thursday, March 5, 2009

Internet Buddy Play Date

When I was pregnant I was on a forum called Baby and Bump. A lot of the girls on it were from the UK, but I found someone that was due close to me and that lived here in Washington too. Come to find out we lived really close together. We have been emailng since our babies were born but we have never gotten together or met. Her name is Monique and she had a little baby boy a week before Cameron was born and his name is Connor. Today they came over to have a play date. It was so much fun! The boys had a great time having someone the same age to play with. I am so glad we got to get together today and have some fun!

Cameron and Connor playing with the shoes.

Connor likes to climb so he took up climbing on Cameron, how cute!
They really liked eachother and had a lot of fun together. I swear, they did play with more than just the shoes... that just happens to be where I got decent pictures of them.


No comments: