Friday, March 13, 2009

That Little Pooper, Literally!

This morning I was giving Cameron a bath and he has been such a splasher that I was trying to catch it on camera. But of course when the camera comes out he stops splashing. He loves to thrash around and make big splashes that get me wet too. So anyway, as he was splashing and playing all of a sudden he froze and hunched over a bit... unfortunatly I know what that means. That is what he does when he is doing a number 2. He has never pooped in the tub before but he did today, icky icky! I had already washed him and had him spic and span and then he had to give me that little gift. It was an interesting morning in the bath tub to say the least. I am worried, however, that this is just the begining with the poop woes.

2 comments:

Queen Mimi said...

Haha! Good luck with that! At least you haven't had your kid THROW the poop at you like one of my girlfriends has!

Richard and Diane said...

I'm sorry, that's funny. I have yet to experience kids pooping in the bath.