Friday, March 13, 2009

A New Favorite

I have to say that one of my favorite things is introducing new foods. I dont know why I love it, but I do. I have been working on getting him to eat mac n' cheese and the little baby "meat sticks" for a few days. Today was a breakthrough! He chowed down on them and loved it! I also have been trying to get him to eat solids from a spoon or fork and he did today. He usually gets mad and insists on feeding them to himself by hand or he gags if you put solids in his mouth using a utinsil for some reason... but hurray he did it! So as a reward I gave him a few little brownie chunks of a healthy version of brownies from The Sneaky Chef (www.thesneakychef.com) They have spinich and blueberries in them and they are made with wheat flour, wheat germ and oat bran. They are actually really good. It was a good food day:)

No comments: