Saturday, March 14, 2009

So Cute.. I Love Card Making!

Lately I have been kinda making duds for some reason, I guess its "card makers block." I havent been in love with the finished result. But tonight I was making this card and matching gift bag for my friends shower I am throwing on Wednesday and I love them! I think it might have something to do with the fact that Im a little baby hungry, especially baby girl hungry, right now. But arent they cute?? I love making cards, its my favorite hobby besides doing nothing which never happens.

3 comments:

Queen Mimi said...

Wow, you definitely have a talent for it! So CUTE!

April said...

They look great, Liz! Oh, and I'm guessing I'll make it to the shower after all. Baby boy is still quite content to just hang out as my "womb-mate" right now. :-)

Lance and Megan Jacobsen said...

Those are so cute!!! Hey we need to reschedule our play date! What does your week look like?