Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Little Randomness

This is Camerons new obsession... Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I am not one of those moms who sits her kid in front of a TV all day, but a little cartoons in the morning cant hurt. So in the mornings for about the last month I turn on Disney Channel. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse comes on at 7:30 and 9am so I let him watch both of them. It is the only cartoon he likes. This picture was from the other morning and I thought it was funny how intently he was watching. He sure loves that show. The other day we were playing chase in the dining room around the table and I started singing the song from it because it was stuck in my head and Cameron crawled right over to the living room to check out if it was on. He looked up at the TV and then looked at me confused because it was just a blank screen. He is so funny. I even make him stand up and hold onto me and we dance to the "hot digity dog dance."
This was a first, and possibly a last. I had someone coming during nap time for a hair cut the other day and he had slept in longer than normal so I figured he would want to go down for his nap a little later than usual. Obviously not. I gave him his lunch and started cutting her hair. A little bit later I noticed he was being really quiet and I looked up to find he totally knocked out asleep. I finished the haircut and he slept the whole time, took him upstairs afterward and he slept for a few more hours in his crib.
We're off to see the wizard... My little tin man. He loves to play with the funnels so I always put them on his head because it looks so funny. He takes it right off, he is so not for any kind of hat or anything on his head. But its cute while its on there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He looks so much older sitting there watching TV. I love the funnel hat.