Thursday, February 19, 2009

Tennis Shoes

Cameron has had really big feet, like little blocks they are so chubby, since he was born. It has always been really hard to buy shoes for him, his feet are always too pudgy! So I have had him in soft soled shoes because they are the only ones I could get on him and that would stay on. He is growing so fast and is starting to thin out, and I figured since he is going to be learning to walk in the next few months he should have some real shoes. The only hard soled shoes I have gotten him were church shoes and some beige suade high top shoes, so it was time for some tennis shoes. We went to a real shoe store instead of just to Babies R Us and got him a handsome little pair of tennis shoes, his first pair of real shoes! I was told by the girl who sold them to me that he is going to be tall because he has big feet for his age (he wears a 4 1/2) but I dont know where he would get any kind of tall genes from! I went ahead and bought him some cute brown sandels too for summer in a size bigger. He looks like such a big kid with his shoes on:)

(excuse all the stuff in the background, he likes to pull everything out of its place and drag it around the house with him)

This is another favorite thing of his now, he loves to pyll all the bowls and pots and pans out of the cupboards.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much he keeps growning!!

I believe we have some photos of you playing in Grandma's kitchen cupboards. I think every child likes the cupboards.