Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Finally, Im back!

This morning I weighed myself and I was miraculously at my pre-pregnancy weight! I have been working for months to hit that number and finally I got to see it on the scale. Somehow sadly it wasnt as profound of a moment as I thought it would be since when I look in the mirror I dont look like I did before I got pregnant. I think everything except maybe my feet looks different, wait, no those have changed too. I wear a half a size bigger in shoe now... But, I felt better when I thought about it and its such a small price to pay to have my wonderful little baby in my life. So I am proud of myself that I lost the weight, besides, I told myself I would be ok with getting pregnant again once I hit that weight so I feel glad that I met that goal.

5 comments:

Kaye and Mike said...

Congrats Babe!

melissa said...

Way to go!!!!!!!!! I am have another 15 to lose (that is to be pre cammie jean, probably another 25 to be pre logan). I am proud of you I know how hard it is.

Courtney said...

Would it be bad to admit I'm jealous? I'm happy for you, just wish I could say the same too!

The Halls said...

Good for you!! You always looked fabulous though. I hope I can get back to where I was someday :)

Lauralee said...

way to go.. that has got to feel good!