Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My Little Stair Climber

He is climbing stairs now! Holy cow this kid is learning so fast, especially over the last month! He has been pulling up to standing on the bottom stair for a while, it was one of the first things he pulled up on. But he didnt know how to go up them. This morning I turned around and he was standing up on the third stair up, it scared me to death! I ran over to grab him so he wouldnt fall, and he climbed right back up. I stayed behind him and he climbed all of the stairs all the way to the top upstairs. We bought a little fence to put up but when we got home it didnt have all the parts we needed, so we have to exchange it and put it up tomorrow. I have been busy trying to baby proof my house!

1 comment:

Lauralee said...

what fun! he sure is cute liz!