Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sweet Daddy Moments

Bret was playing with Cameron and they were driving the remote control car around the other night. I thought it was so cute, he was putting Camerons fingers on the controls and showing him how they work. What a good daddy.
I just love this picture. Every night before bed we read Cameron some books. The other night Bret was reading to him and I came over to see this, what a sweet little moment. I grabbed my camera quick to catch it forever in a picture. Cameron loves his Daddy!
Every night when Bret comes home I can hear his truck coming so I say "Dada's home!" Cameron stops whatever he is doing and crawls over to the door and I pick him up and wait for Bret to get out of the truck. The second he gets out, Cameron starts waving like crazy and giggling with excitement. Its so adorable. I love seeing them interact and seeing how already Cameron looks up to Bret.

1 comment:

Richard and Diane said...

Bret is such a good dad, isn't he. I am planning on coming up the 4th of July, I told Richard I would go with or with out him, I didn't care, I want to come up (he does too). Megan was talking about getting a picture of all the grandchildren when we come up, since everyone will be there.