Thursday, February 5, 2009

Mommy-Made Raviolis, Yum!

My good friend Courtney lives across the street and we like to get together every now and then. Her husband is out of town and Bret is working nights so she called and invited me to come have dinner together last night. We decided we would take a shot at making our own raviolis, pasta and all! The pasta was kinda hard to roll out thin enough without a machine. We made a delicious filling with parmeson, asiago, mizithra and ricotta cheeses and a some chopped spinich. They turned out really good. I think we needed our pasta a little thinner, and they were huge raviolis. We topped them with some alfredo sauce and threw in a few breadsticks, and you cant forget a little Martinellis (dont worry, not wine). It was a really fun night between all the crying kid moments. I am glad I have such a great friend right across the street to do fun things with!

No comments: