Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Big Ol' 9 Months!

My baby is nine months today! He is slowly becoming less of a baby and more of a little kiddo! I cant even believe it, how fast time is going. Its slipping away so quickly and I wanna soak up every second of it. He has grown and changed so much in the last month. I actually have to say, this last month has probably been the most growth and change of all in the "skills" department. He has started crawling, pulling up to standing, getting into sitting from his tummy, cruising on furniture, climbing stairs, and he actually took one step the other day! (of course he fell right after) I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father for sending me such a sweet precious little spirit to be my son. I love him so much and I love being his mommy. Watching him grow and taking care of him is by far the best job in the world! Here are a few pictures from today.
Big smiles! I started spiking his hair occasionally, isnt it cute? Too bad it doesnt last long.
He loves to pull up on his toy baskett. The other day he fell into it with his feet sticking out kicking, I raced to get the camera but he rolled out before I could get a picture of it. (Can you believe he is already in 18 month clothes!?)
Poor kiddo, he is trapped downstairs now. The gate is up and he isnt liking it too much. Bret and I thought it would be funny to put him behind it like jail bars, it was really cute.

Messy messy eater! I swear I have never seen such a messy boy. He loves to hit the spoon when Im feeding him so that some of the food falls onto his tray and then he smears it everywhere, including his hair! He also rubs it all over his face. He is always fun to clean up after a meal.

No comments: