Sunday, September 21, 2008

Rain Rain Go Away, We're Doing the Puyallup Today!

We planned to go to the fair on the 20th and since it was the last Saturday for the fair we had to stick to it even though it was raining! It was still a lot of fun, we just didnt stay as long as we might have if it were dry. Christopher and my mom came along, they had never been before which shocked me! Cameron slept most the time with breif periods being awake to take in little bit of the fair. I would have had him out more if it werent raining but it was best to keep him in the stroller where he could be dry and warm.










He was all bundled up in his stroller, he looks real happy, doesnt he? I love the picture of him as the bee, too bad he was still half asleep so we couldnt get him to smile.
He did seem interested in the animals. He would just stare and stare at them. I think he might have been a little afraid of them... Im sure next year he will enjoy them a lot more.
I had to get a picture of this sign, its so funny! Believe me, it smelled like Doo-Doo Only! Bret isnt too keen on rides so my mom, my brother and I rode a few. We love the Tilt-A-Whirl so we went on that a few times. I could ride it all day long, its so much fun! Next year we are going the first weekend its open in hopes for better weather.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I can't believe how cute your blog is, every picture is just so dang cute! Good job, someday Cameron will love all your work.
P.S. I love my haircut, thanks-

Kaye and Mike said...

I had a wonderful time at the fair with you and look forward to next year!