Monday, September 29, 2008

My (Almost) Rolley Polley

Cameron finally rolled over yesterday all on his own from his tummy to his back! But I cant get him to do it again. He started pushing up on his arms too. After he rolled over we tried to catch him on video but of course he wouldnt do it again. I did however record how he rolls from his back to his tummy. He can do it if I just start him off. I push his legs to the side and then he pulls his body over. I hope he starts rolling more now! When he did it Bret was watching us but he looked up at the TV for a minute and that happened to be when he rolled, so Bret didnt even get to see him do it!

2 comments:

Kaye and Mike said...

Yeah for Cameron! What beautiful photos of him!

April said...

I LOVE the picture of him under his playset -- too cute!