Wednesday, September 3, 2008

4 Month Check Up

Today was Camerons 4 month doctor appointment. He now weighs 18lbs 2oz! The nurse measured him but when I looked at the graphs she didnt input it into the computer before printing the graph out so it still says he is 23" which was what he was at 2 months. I measured him when I got home since it wasnt on there and I wanted to know and he is 25" long. He is off the charts in weight and he is between the 50-75th percentile in height. I asked about him not being interested in rolling over and his doctor said he is too chubby to roll over! Poor kid! He was very impressed with his ability to sit so well and said he has great "trunk strength." Cameron has to stay on his Zantac another 2 months and I am going to start putting rice cereal in his bottles to help with his reflux, thicker fluid so it doesnt come up so easy. He had to get his shots today too:( They did 3 today and then will do 2 more in a month. I didnt want to do all 5 at once, he didnt feel very good last time they did it that way. So all in all he is growing really well and he is very healthy!

1 comment:

Kaye and Mike said...

He's doing great and is very healthy! He sure does weigh alot when you have to bounce him for a long time though! But, you already know that! Love, Mom