Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Must Be Good Luck

About a month ago my friend Tiffany, her daughter Eva, Cameron and I were at Babies R Us and we got offered to get a free portrait of our babies. We did and the pictures turned out so cute. Well, just our luck, yesterday we were all out at Tacoma Mall and we were approached by someone from Picture People to do a free portrait too! We just have good timing, or our babies are so cute they have to photograph them, most likely not the latter. So here are the pictures they took of Cameron. I think they turned out great! I especially love the drool precariously dangling from his lower lip:) I must say, even though I am hugely bias, we sure have a cute baby!

4 comments:

Thomas Family said...

You most definitely have a cute baby :)

Kaye and Mike said...

What adorable photos! But then they would have to be since Cameron is so adorable! Love him!

Amy said...

Cameron is an absolute doll! I love to read how he's growing and what you all are up to.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! I put the picture you sent me on my phone as the wall paper. He is adorable!