Monday, September 29, 2008

Jessicas Bridal Shower

Saturday Maggie and I threw a bridal shower for Jessica. She is getting married on October 11th, which is coming up fast! It was a lot of fun, we had a good turnout and she got lots of fun things to fill her new home with. I am so excited for her and Daniel!












Then afterward she came over so we could do a practice run for her wedding hair. It was more of a "play around and see what we can do" session. We are using extra hair and pinning it in to make her hair look like she has more. Bret took these pictures since I was putting Cameron down when they were leaving so they didnt turn out as well as I could have taken them:)

1 comment:

April said...

Oooh, weddings are so fun! I can't wait to see a picture of her hair on the official day!